Thursday, January 29, 2009

35th post

A.D 2009 29 January 11.11 pm

Hi... Another update on today.

Woke up at about 9 am. Ate two pieces of wholemeal bread with peanut butter and drank a glass of low fat milk for breakfast. (Lol why am I reporting what I ate for breakfast ?) Went to Charmaine's house o bai nian at about 11 am. Wore my new cardigan ( :) ). Watched her play solitaire on the computer, listened to Farenheit's new songs while waiting for two of her friends (both whom I dunno). Then went to her friend CaiHong's hse and played "EarthQuake","DaiDi","21dots""HeartAttack" for like hours beacuse all of us are simply, bored. Then went back to Charmaine's house to eat ice cream and watch TV. Then went back home.

The results for which poly I go will be out tomorrow, so, fingers crossed.

Another video for the day.

Hitomi no tsubasa OST - Code geass 3rd Opening (FULL)

No comments: