A.D. 2009 22nd of January 12.22 AM
It's like morning now. And I'm just starting to type this. And I'm still awake though I'm supposed to get ready to go overseas in just like 10 hours or 12 hours ?
Can't sleep so I thought I just update a bit on about my life.
Okay, the O levels result came out already and I went school to receive it. The results I got aren't really unexpected, so when I received the news that I got 17pts I wasn't depressed or anything at all. I just got a very neutral feeling. Like what I usually feel when I saw some news report of some disaster/war etc happening in a country far far away from Singapore, something that doesn't really affect my life at all. So, after 2-3 days of being in hell (thinking about where should I apply, courses etc, family pestering me abt courses sch etc, random relatives calling to ask me how I've done), I finally decided SP as my 1st choice and the rest I'm just not going to say (I'm too lazy)
During that period of thinking, I went out with Charmaine (my pri sch friend whom I've been together with for ever since I dunno when) and HuiXin to all the polys in Singapore (except RP which I dont intend to go at all, I'll rather retake my 'O's than to go there LOL and TP which is just too far away, lyk 2 hrs journey to just get there -_-)
Then after that, went around applying for jobs. Hope that I'll get the one at Copthorne Hotel, most likely after New Year I guess :/
Aiyah.. very bored nowadays... Wished that I could simply just go on a journey of self discovery... LOL, I'm getting out of point ....
Went out with HuiXin today again. Ate at Long John Silvers. The quality, taste of the food there is seriously deteriorating (my opinion), I only ate fries while HuiXin odered the fish and chips. Then we went to a couple of hotels to ask for part time jobs. After that I accoompanied her to Bugis Street to buy her CNY clothes and looked for a checkered red shirt for her brother(boys are seriously picky nowadays, and I don't mean about girls, I mean about clothes LOL even though I also have a younger brother) Even though I don't intend to spend any more money besides on food , I still bought a pair of flats in the end. Brown suede, no any other decorations, just plain, the way I like it ;-)HuiXin bought a white dress that I actually like but in the end it's her who bought it( on a 2nd thought it's the only one in the shop and it's a little too short, if it's longer I might consider fighting for it LOL just joking)
Going to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment