I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.I'm Bored.
Okay. To the main point/ reason I'm typing this is ... ... ... ... ...
I AM SERIOUSLY BORED
Today, 30th of December. A.D. 2008
2pm
I feel like baking. I want something savoury and sweet, like... .. I dunno, apple pie? Chocolate brownie with loads of chocolate sauce ? (Okay, cancel out the sauce and replace it with mint, too much choc sauce is bad for health ;P)
Then, I found out there's no more flour, not enough butter, too many eggs (ok, too many eggs is no problem) And, I'm too lazy to go out to buy ingredients :-/ So in the end, I end up here typing all this. Of course, after finishing chopping vegetables for dinner, taking down all curtains for washing, sweeping, cleaning out the place for spring-cleaning.
Even then, I'm still bored. And yawning, sighing my life away. They say sighing is not good. Every time you sigh, a little bit of your happiness/ fortune will go away. So, people. The moral of today's blog is ......
DON'T SIGH UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR FORTUNE/HAPPINESS TO DRAIN AWAY.
No comments:
Post a Comment