Wednesday, December 24, 2008

30th post?

Hi... I haven't updated in a SERIOUSLY LONG TIME. Confession: I've been extremely lazy. Happy with it?

Okay, first of all, lots of things have happened in my life. You know, 'O' levels, grandmother's funeral (yes, my grandma passed away last month and hope she's all happy in her afterlife), got fired from my job(yes, and it's after 2 days thanks to the boss being petty cuz I count money too 'slow', I just think that he doen't trust me , I work in aa 'family-buisness' shop btw) , job-hunting with HuiXin to no avail (both of us were fed up), overseas (funeral, family vacation etc).

I've recently watched Twilight with HuiXin at Vivo's GV. I think everyone knows what it's about, so I'm not going to type a whole intro/ summary on it. Then, I've watched Bedtime Stories with brother, cousins, aunts. It's totally hilarious, all of us laughed like mad throughout the entire show. So, I recommend everyone to go watch it. 'Twilight' I guess I don't need to recommend, majority of the ppl will go watch anyways...

Sighz.... I very lazy to type anymore... So now, for the videos ~

花は桜君は美し -Ballad Version- (Ikimono Gakari Cover)This is not sung by the singer herself but it's sung by someone else, so credits go to the owner of this video



Tori No Uta (OP from AIR) AIR's opening theme. It's an extremely sad and emotion-invoking anime. Just about 6 or 7 episodes into the anime had me sniffing which is quite a feat ( I don't cry easily )So, I reccomend everyone to go watch the anime, AIR, if you haven't watch it yet.

No comments: