Saturday, August 23, 2008

29 th post

Hi it's been such a long time since I've posted anything :D
The Prelims are here and I've been kept rather busy with it... and lots of stuff have been popping up out of nowhere and I've got to deal with them and I'm also rather lazy when it comes to updating stuff....

Nothing much happened.. usual stuff... usual stuff..... study... homework... coursework... revision... tuition... extra classes.... sigh... life of a student is just like this (albeit a graduating student... )

Here is Naruto Shipuuden OP 3rd titled Yura Yura. Except this is a male version of it. (P.S: THIS TRACK IS EDITED BY A SOFTWARE :AUDACITY NOT SUNG BY A REAL PERSON, but it sounds extremely like a guy )and it sounds pretty hot to me ;P



And from Cardcaptor Sakura "Catch You Catch Me" guy version.
MAJOR WARNING: It sounds extremely girllish and it IS SUNG by a GUY VOICE. (P.S: THIS TRACK IS EDITED BY A SOFTWARE :AUDACITY NOT SUNG BY A REAL PERSON, but it sounds extremely like a guy )

No comments: