HAPPY CHINESE MOO YEAR ! (lols, I'm late by 2, 3days)
Just got back yesterday from Genting Highlands. You wouldn't believe it. When we are coming back via the Tuas, I could swear that the traffic jammed from Singapore Customs all the way beyond the Malaysia Customs and the entire 'bridge ' is like covered in with tiny red car lights (that's what you'll see if you're flying in a helicopter above) So, in the end I'm stuck inside the car for like 2+ hours. Though it isn;t as bad as others who most probably stuck at the Customs for 4 hours at least. ( All thanks to aunt's terrific skills at cut drivers' queue LOL)
Watched 'InkHeart' with brother, Si Hao and cousin, Clinton at Genting's cinema. Quite nice actually. Ate a ton of Pocky in the cinema (actually it's about 3 boxes)
Clinton's so damn noisy, Si Hao and I kept telling him to shut up. During my stay there (5D4N), I did nothing except, erm.. LANed (wasted about RM300 on that o.o the LAN there cost bout RM15/hr), eat, watch movie, shopping (bought a grey, white striped cardigan which I've been finding for a LONG LONG time).
Phone got spoiled. The camera can't be used anymore and there seems to be some problem with the battery :-/ Must get a new one sometime... ...

He died :'(
No comments:
Post a Comment