A.D. 2009 17 FEB 3.40 PM
Hi. Current mood: mixture of depression, bored-ness, and a little frustration.
Can't find any job, nothing's interesting in my life ...... ..... ...... =_=
sighs.... .... .... .... ..... ...... ....... ........
Update on my life. I've watched 'Bride Wars' like last week or is it 2 weeks ago ? It's okay and pretty funny. Watched it with Priscilla and HuiXin. Nothing much happened except we waited for Priscilla for like a long long long long long time
-_-;;; Going to watch 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button' with Dorothy tomorrow. Waiting for 'Confession of a Shopaholic'.
sighs .... ................ ..... ....... ive been sighing alot nowadays... .... ....
*bangs head repeatedly on keyboard*
Update on what Ive been doing today.
Started a jogging regime. Wake up every morning at 6.30 to jog around the park. The waking up hideously early part is just to humour my mother. She is a constant nag =_='''' Then go back home with my sweaty hair and clothes and have breakfast and then bath. Then sit down to look for jobs (newspapers, internet etc) After that, lunch. Then, sit there aimlessly doing 'nothing'. Unless, I'm going out, of course. After that, mother comes back after work and nag at me some more. I simply just stoned there. Mother goes out. I sit here typing this. Most probably after she come back, she will nag some more. Then I maybe help out with dinner. Then, I'll just bath. After that, dinner. Father comes back while I stone some more in my room. Brother comes back. I should be aimlessly walking around in my room. Or maybe take a walk outside and then come back home. After that at 10, I'll brush my teeth and go to bed.
The end of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment