
Nothing much happened this week anyways except tests and more tests and assignments and MORE assignments! (God... I just hate assignments. If I ever become a teacher, I'll give minimal homework and lots of work to finish in curiculum time.. that'll make students' lives easier) Just finished tuition not long ago about 1 hour or so ago.
Another video. This one is "十二幻夢曲 (Juuni Genmukyoku)" from Juuni Kokki (otherwise known as Twelve Kingdoms, The 12 Chronicles of 12 Countries, Juuni Kokuki etc...)
Recently, I've watched this anime which I've been putting aside for so long, like two years or something... I guess. It's Juuni Kokki. It's incredible as in it describes about alot of the Chinese history yet still very different but too bad, it doesn't have any romance only, about history, politics, war and countries all that stuff. But it does have good graphics, good storyline, and of course, beautiful characters ! LOL! My favourite characters are Keiki, Yuuko and Shoryuu.
Here's a pic (from left:Enki,Shoryuu,Yuuko and Keiki I know u can't see a part of his face lah.. too bad!)
No comments:
Post a Comment