Tuesday, January 1, 2008

18th

Happy new year everybody... it's 5 to 1 am here and i'm still awake trying to figure out how to finish my holiday assignments in just 23 hours in order to hand them in on time and how to type my research reports for my f and n coursework.

Thought my fever have just abated but I still feel feverish and am currently having a light headache....

Finished watching saiunkoku monogatari II up to episode 30 on tudou.com. I feel very lucky for being a chinese and able to read chinese kanji ( cos they don't have subbed episodes from episode 9 onwards )

And kelly kept on msg me. I alredy msg her back but she kept on msg me the same thing. I know you're partying somewhere (it's new year countdown thingy) and it's noisy but u can look at your phone right? ( vibration, msg alerts etc...)

It seems like no one actually finish holiday assignments so perhaps i shouldn't worry that much right? But still....... *sighs* This should be a lesson ( another one again...) that I shouild never procrastinate and leave things till the very last or LEST, suffer the consequences. (Teachers i can handle but the 'GUILT' in my heart i ....... I get guilty very easily...)

I should get some sleep. Ja.

No comments: