Wednesday, January 23, 2008

24th

Yo another update! Well, I've updated and changed my blog skin... So give me your opinions.

Trying to type out the Social Studies notes for tomorrow's common test ( foolscap running out u see... )*sighs* and trying to think whether I can finish everything in time for tomorrow or not * sighs again*

Watched finish Chrno Crusade. CHRNO'S SOOOOO CUTE ! I LOVE BOTH HIS CHILD FORM AND ADULT FORM !!! XD I cried when he and Rosette died beside each other peacefully at the last episode! Why ?! Why must the heroes always die?! MUST FILE A LAWSUIT AGAINST THE MANGA AND PRODUCER OF CHRNO CRUSADE FOR CREATING SUCH A TRAGIC ENDING !!!!!!!!! Why can't THEY JUST LET ROSETTE AND CHRNO LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER?! Not that they are sad when they died ( They fufiled their wishes already...) It's so damn sad but yet sweet, the ending I mean. Well... enough of my nonsensical rambling...

Here's a video, Chrno Crusade's opening theme, Tsubasa wa Pleasure Line (full version)



Lyrics not included, it's at animelyrics.com

No comments: