Wednesday, September 16, 2009

55th post

16 SEPTEMBER 2009 WEDNESDAY

Hi, I've finally decided to post something on my blog to keep it sort of alive, at least.

The holidays are finally here (have already started and is going to end soon, in a couple of weeks -__-''') I've been working, a bit, to kill time. The O's are coming soon which means I have to start cramming soon (re-taking maths O levels) ~___~ Haiz .... .... .... ....

NOTE: From this point onwards, this post is a rant.

God, holidays are boring ... yet when school starts, school's boring ... I want to go overseas, it's boring in Singapore .... anywhere is fine, as long as it's not Singapore. i want to go to Genting Highlands and waste the rest of the holidays there, it's damn freaking hot in sg *rawrs*

I'm too lazy to type anymore. So, toodles!

No comments: