Saturday, May 30, 2009

46th post

30 MAY 2009 SATURDAY 8.00 PM

YAY~! It's finally the holidays !!! *shouts and tears of joy* //^^//

Finally, UT1's over and I can finally relax and slack even more (I'm slacking like usual tho'...)

Nothing happened (well... nothing eventful happened) after I attended poly. Classes tiring, presentations tiring, UTs even more tiring. The only BRIGHT thing in my life (well.... there's still others but I shan't mention those) that I could watch anime and read manga on my lappy while in lessons.

There's a saying "Men fall in love with what they see while women fall in love with what they hear" That's why men usually see the world in physical terms whereas women love to hear sweet things and etc.

This saying seriously holds truth for me. Cuz after I heard this song, I TOTALLY fell in love with this singer's voice.

And let's welcome *drums roll*
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........

SEASON'S CALL BY HYDE

No comments: