Wednesday, March 18, 2009

39th post

A.D 2009 18th March Wednesday 10.22 PM

Hey, haven't updated in quite some time. I've been quite busy nowadays, with the enrolment into Republic Poly, job searching, working at Yoshinoya ( and quitted after 3 days of work, lol) and other random stuff.

I went with HuiXin to Yoshinoya today (both of us start work and quitted on the same day, lol) to return our uniforms and negotiate for our workpay. When we reach there, the manager who hired us is not in. >:/ Then, both of us sat there and chit-chat to our ex-co workers. They also said they quitting work at the end of this month or something. Teehee ;P. After dilly-dallying there, both of us headed to Bugis and window shopped there (okay, correction. HuiXin was shopping. I window-shopped.)

Bought a new labtp at the poly's IT fair. Very useful for my gaming needs ;P except there's some problem with connecting to Internet, so I can't surf the net on my lappy until I got the problem solved :(

Got a new pair of sneakers. Trying to find some colourful shoelaces... .... .....

Finished Kuroshitsuji up till episode 22. Damn it, where is EPISODE 23 ?????!!!!! I need YOU~!!!!! DX

Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)'s trailer (chinese subtitles)



Enjoy.

No comments: