Tuesday, December 18, 2007

16th post

Yo! I'm back! Recently, I've watched this incredible anime called "Saiunkoku Monogatari" (Tale of Rainbow coloured Clouds Country) It's soooooooo INCREDIBLE !!! Anyone who love anime with historical settings, romance and anime titles like "Fushigi Yuugi" and "Harukanaru Toki no Nakade Hachiyosho"(I think it's spelled like that...) would definitely love it! Historical settings and romance have always been my favourite besides the bishounens are a bonus ;P

On the otherhand (should I be happy or should I be sad ?), school's going to re-open, so that means, I GOT TO FINISH ALL MY HOLIDAY ASSIGNMENTS AND MAKE SURE I DO BEFORE SCHOOL RE-OPENS!!!! T_T.... Like some teenagers, I tend to procrastinate (I must admit...). I know it's bad but.... I CAN'T HELP IT! Temptations, temptations, TEMPTATIONS!Since next school year is my graduating year, I must really.... START BUCKING UP!

So.... till next update!

No comments: