Friday, November 9, 2007
8th post
Yo... i'm back. Got nothing to do so thought that i'll just update a bit. I've been thinking. My wish for my academic career is this : after graduating secondary school, i'll like to attend junior college, after that get a degree in mythology in Harvard. But I know that's almost impossible ( the university part ) since i don't come from a family that'll be able to support for my further studies in england or US so either I get a couple of scholarships or I'll meet someone who is probably rich like hell and can afford to give me money for studying overseas or something ..... yeah... Why choose mythology out of so many subjects and courses ? Simply because I love mythology and would like to learn and research more about the subject... Why choose Harvard out of so many damn universities ? Because it's one of the really few ( i mean REALLY FEW ) universities that offer mythology as a degree. And plus due to the fact I know only Harvard offers mythology and probably few other universities that offers the subject ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment